The graph below shows the average number of Vietnamese students studying in France Russia and America between 2000 and 2015

The line chart compares how many students in Viet Nam learned in 3 different countries from 2000 to 2015.
Overall, it can be seen that while the figures for Vietnamese students studying in France and America both increased, the opposite was true for Russia. Also, the number of the USA experienced a most significant change.
In 2000, Vietnamese scholars studying in France were the most popular, with 3.5 million. The figure for learners enrolling in Russia was twice that of America, at 3 million and 1.5 million, respectively. The considerable decreases to 2.5 million and around 1.8 million were seen in the numbers of people learning in France and Russia in 2010, respectively. On the contrary, the figure for students applying in America witnessed a significant increase of 1.5 million in 2010.
In 2015, there were remarkable rises in the numbers of all France, Russia, and America, with 5 million, just above 4.5 million, and roughly 2.5 million respectively.