The graph below shows the consumption of fish and some different kinds of meat in a European country between 1979 and 2004 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The graph below shows the consumption of fish and some different kinds of
meat in a European country between 1979 and 2004.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and
make comparisons where relevant.

The line graph gives information about the amount of four different types of food which was in a European country from 1979 to 2004.

Overall, although beef was initially the most popular type of meat, it was overtaken by chicken toward the end of the survey. In contrast, the figure for fish remained the least significant throughout the period.

In 1979, the amount of beef was just over 200 grams per person per week, after which its figure underwent a considerable fructuation during 5 years later. there was a downward trend in the amount of beef, with a little more than 100 gram person per week in the rest of the period.

The figure for lamb was initially almost as high as that for chicken at the starting point. The amount of the former tended to drop dramatically over the entire period; although, there were several fructuations. In contrast, the figure for the latter grew significantly and outstripped the consumption of beef after 1990 which was followed by reaching a peak of 250 grams per person per week in 2002.

fish consumption was originally approximately 60 grams and experienced a minimal fall by around 10 grams over the period.