The graph below shows the consumption of fish and some different kinds of meat in a European country between 1979 and 2004 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons when relevant

The line graph illustrates the amount of four different types of meat a person consumed weekly in a European country from 1979 to 2004.
Overall, it is obvious that fish is by far the least favorite over 25 years. Moreover, while the consumption of chicken increased markedly, the opposite was true for the intake of beef, lamb, and fish.
In 1979, beef was the most popular kind of food, at approximately 220 grams per person per week whereas much less fish was consumed only more than 50 grams. Additionally, the chicken was eaten around 150 grams comparatively lamb.
Throughout the period shown, the citizens witnessed a dramatic drop in beef consumption to just above 100 grams while the figure for chicken tended to rise quickly up to about 250 grams. In 2004, the consumption of lamb declined to around 50 grams, in addition, about 40 grams of fish was experienced a slight decrease weekly in this country.