The graph below shows how people buy music Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The rendered line graph depicts information about how individuals buy music. The methods under consideration are three that are streams, downloads and cds purchased. The year under consideration are from 2011 to 2018.

At first glance it can be clearly seen from line graph that in the 2011 cds registered highest mark that was accounted for 55 percent. It was followed by downloads. Having proportion of 35 percent streams recorded as lowest that was emerged for 5 percent.

Moving towards further analysis sales cds purchased experienced an decline trend between 2012 and 2018 that was ranging between 40 percent and 25 percent. Downloads reached at its peek point in 2013 that was recorded for 42 percent after that it kept on declining. Streams had increased slightly from 2012 to 2018 that was ranging between 10 percent to 40 percent.

Thus from an overall analysis it is crystal clear that only downloads experienced and incline decline trend as compare to other method.

Essays by the user: