The graph below shows the number of Computer and Internet users in different Arab countries

The graph below shows the number of Computer and Internet users in different Arab countries.

The given bar chart gives information about the number of Computer and Internet users in different Arab countries.
Overall, it is clear that while the UAE is the country that has the most amount of internet and computers. Meanwhile, Egypt, Morocco, and Syria are three nations that have the least amount of internet and computers, have the fewest computers and internet connections.
In the UAE, the figure for computer users is the highest point, about 150%, in comparison with Kuwait and Lebanon, only above 100% and 50% respectively. Meanwhile, other counties have the number of people who use the computer was the lowest point, at under or equal to 50%.
The number of Internet users is higher than computers, near to reach 350% in the UAE. And Kuwait and Lebanon are only 100% and above 50%, in comparison with the numbers of people who use the Internet in other nations was lower than 50%.