The graph below shows the number of enquiries to tourist information office made by telephone letter email and in person from January 2001 to June 2001 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relev

Given is the diagram which elucidates the data of enquiries received by the Tourist Information Office in a city over a six-month period in 2011.

Overall, it is noticeable that the enquiries by letter or email experienced a slight decrease, while that in site or by telephone had a substantial rise.

To be more precise, starting at just over 400 in January, the amount of people hav inquiring to the Tourist Information Office had dramatically increased to nearly 2000 in June. Despite having 900 units in January, which is the double amount of the enquiries in person, the telephone inquiries had taken a slight decrease in February, before having a double increase to 1600 units in June.

In contrast, starting at nearly 800 units in January, the amount of inquiries from letters or email experienced a marginal drop to nearly 400 at the end of the period.