The graph below shows the number of overseas visitors who came to the UK for different purposes between 1989 and 2009 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The graph below shows the number of overseas visitors who came to the UK for
different purposes between 1989 and 2009. Summarize the information by selecting
and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The provided line graph illustrates a comparative study regarding the number of foriegner who visited to uk for different reason during a particular year.
To begin with, looking from line graph in mote details,around 6.5 million people visited to uk for holiday purposes in 1989.This number show an upward trend and reached nearly 9 million ,which was the highest number among the other categories.In following year, it showed the downward tread and reached 6.5 million and finally contributed to 9 million in 2009
Furthermore,those individuals who were visited to uk for business and meeting with relatives showed the stable during the entire period. It stood at 5 million and 3.5 million respectively in 1989 .This number accounted fluctuation and reached 6.5 million and 6 million in 2004.Last but not the least, number of overseas people visited to uk for business and meeting with friends had contributed to 7 million and 6 million respectively in 2009.
Overall, it can be seen from the graph that, an upward trend can be seen in three reason for visiting abroad.