The graph below shows relative price changes for fresh fruits and vegetables sugars and sweets and carbonated drinks between 1978 and 2009 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The graph below shows relative price changes for fresh fruits and vegetables, sugars and sweets, and carbonated drinks between 1978 and 2009.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The provided line chart compares the change of cost among fresh fruits and vegetables, sugar and sweets, beverage drinks over 30 years, from 1979 to 2009.

In general, there was an upward trend in three kinds of food product that began from the same price in 1979. However, the price of fresh fruit and vegetables had the most outstanding growth among all

To start with, fresh fruits and vegetables experienced a persistent volatility during the period before surpassing other category‘s cost with the highest point in 2009, at nearly 330. Similarly, the price of sugar and sweets witnessed a considerable increase with less fluctuation than fresh fruits and vegetable. In term of stability, the expenditure price index kept rising steadily in the course of 3 decades. Finally, we can see that soft drinks reached the lowest point by nearly 100 in 2009, even lower than the consumer index although they shared the same price in 1985.