The information of the amount of waste produced by three companies over period of 15 years is presented in the line graph

All in all, in 2000, company A was the most waste production and company C was the least waste production among three companies. Company B showed a fluctuation waste production from 2000 to 2015.
The number of waste production in company C increased significantly from 2000 to 2010. It was contrast with company A, there was a moderately decline 3 tonnes from 2000 to 2010. Meanwhile, the figure of waste production in company B rose 2 tonnes from 2000 until it reached the peak in 2005 but it decreased from 2005 onward.
In 2010, company C surpassed company B. By 2015 company C took over company A while company A and B declined gradually. Company B plummeted until it reached 3 toones of waste production in 2015 and company A steadily went down until 8 toones in 2015.