The line graph below gives information about the number of visitors to three London museums between June and September 2013 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The line graph below gives information about the number of visitors to three London museums between June and September 2013.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The line graph compares the amount of monthly visitors on three different types of museums in London from June to August 2013.
Overall, its clearly seen that the number of visits increased in British and Science museums, Natural History Museum received fewer visitors.
In June around 600 thousand people British Museum compared to about 550 thousand Science Museum's visitors and about 400 thousand Natural History Museum's visitors. The amount of visits to natrual history end science museums showed a gradual decrease, reaching about 360 thousands, while the figure for British museums reached a peak about 750 thousand in July.
In August visits to British Museum showed a sudden decrease with a fall of over 250 thousand, after that visiting the British museum experienced an upward trend reaching about 650 thousand in September . However the figures for Science and Natural History Museums remained gradually over a given time period and showed 550 and 560 thousand respectively.