The line graph below shows the growth of households with personal computers in the US Write a short report for a university lecturer describing the changes

The line graph below shows the growth of households with personal computers in the US. Write a short report for a university lecturer describing the changes

The line graph illustrates the trend of households with personal computers in America from 1980 to 1988.
As can be seen from the graph, there was a steadily increasing tendency of personal computers in households in the US. In 1980, only twenty families in every one thousand families in the US possessed a personal computer. However, in 1981, there were forty families in every one thousand families in the US which possessed a computer. The figure was two times of that in 1980. From then on, the line continued to go up until 1987 when two hundred families in every one thousand families in the US had a personal computer; this was ten times of that in 1980. In 1988, the rate of family computer reached as high as two hundred and ten in every one thousand families.