The line graph below shows radio and television audiences throughout the day in 1992

The line graph compares the public interest on television and radio during the day in the United Kingdom from October to December in 1992.

In General, radio was popular among population at morning, however, people prefer to watch television in the afternoon until night.

Regarding the time of using these devices, radio was most listened at around 9.00 with the significant increase starting from about 7.00 with the proportion of approximately 25%. However, this device declined gradually towards the midday at somewhere in the vicinity of 5% at the end of the day.
On the other hand, television was highly used from about 1 p.m. to 11 p.m. with the highest percentage of approximately 45% at around 9 p.m. Although people do not prefer to watch television in the morning, the use of television outnumbered the use of radio. In comparison, the rate of television interest reached nearly 15% highest than radio.