The line graph shows the past and projected borrowings for The Royal Bank of Scotland Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The line graph shows the past and projected borrowings for The Royal Bank of Scotland. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The line graph gives information about the banks loans money to individuals and businesses for the Royal Bank of Scotland over the period of eight years from 2012 to 2020 and predicted to 2022.

Overall, student loans and mortgages show an upward trend which is predicted in the future. Meanwhile, the reverse pattern can be seen in auto loans and personal loans.

in 2012, student loans hold the highest point at 1400, which was 500 lower than the runner up– mortgages. The former and latter rose steeply to 2100 and 1700 in 2020 respectively. Both figures are projected to experience gradual rise to 2500 and 1400 in that order. It noticed that student loans take the lead.

In contrast, auto loans started off 800 before fluctuating between 600 to 1100. Although this figure rocketed to 1500 in 2020, it is projected to lost momentum and plummet to its rock bottom at 600 and remain stable in two years later. Though Personal loans hold the lowest point in 2012, it reached a peak of 80 in 2016 before declining slightly to 500 in 2020. This figure is forecasted to continue falling until it reach its original point.