The map below shows the development of the village of Ryemouth between 1995 and present Write a report based on the map

The map below shows the development of the village of Ryemouth between 1995 and present. Write a report based on the map.

The map depicts the village development in Ryemouth from 1995 to the current time. The place was used for farming in 1995 but after a decade it was converted to a modernised town and among the major changes were infrastructure and facilities over the period given.

In 1995, the 1 hectar of farmland was converted to a town hall, beside it was the old wooden Church, In addition, school near to it was developed into a University campus.Therefore, due to a huge changes on the land infrastructure more and more people would like to come and live in this newly developed town.

At present, old and young alike could enjoy all the facilities and newly built infrastructure in the town. They could go for indoor swimming, or attend an art or craft class in the campus, or have some gathering in the pub and most of all these improvement could make everyone live a happy life in Ryemout.