The maps below show an industrial area in the town of Norbiton and planned future development of the site Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant Write at least 150 words

The maps below show an industrial area in the town of Norbiton, and planned future development of the site.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

Write at least 150 words.

The diagrams illustrate an industrial site in the town of Norbiton, and its future development plan. Overall, current factories are planned to be replaced by residence housing, new facilities will be built as well as the construction of more roads will contribute to the reduction of farmland area.
Currently, there are blocks of factories along the only road inside the town. This figure is predicted to be changed as more roads will be constructed in the north and the west, thus enhancing residence living area. Moreover, from west to east, the town will be equipped with more convenient facilities including shops, a medical center, a playground, and a school.
The river will soon be split in half, considering the construction of local housing. Consequently, there will be a reduction in the farmland area as it will be located only in the northeast of the town.