The maps show the changes of a community center 10 years ago and until the present

The maps show the changes of a community center 10 years ago and until the present.

The maps illustrate the developments which have occurred in a civic center for 10 years. In general, the community center in the present is repurposed than 10 years ago.

According to the maps, the building had a few structures before it changes considerately. First, to the north of the hall, the toilet has been added, making the storage room shrink by half. Moreover, there is a disappearance of the garden in the west, which has then been replaced by an indoor sports area. Also, four office rooms and the storage room in the east of the hall have been cleared to make room for a coffee area. Nevertheless, while the working range has been relocated to the original location of the coffee place, the storage room has been completely destroyed.

On the other hand, the 100-seat hall, which is the biggest space, has remained unchanged over the ten year period. Finally, the entrance and reception field in the south and the southeast of the building have shown no change.