The pie chart below illustrates the forms of online resources used by students in Intel Secondary School

The pie chart below illustrates the forms of online resources used by students in Intel Secondary School.

The pie chart depicts the statistics of students' preferred online resources in terms of the comparison between six different forms, according to a survey performed at Intel Secondary School Library in 2014. Overall, it can be seen that the predominant form of online material used by scholars in this school is interactive games. On the contrary, the proportion of people who utilized science journals is less popular than other figures.

Looking at the data in the diagram, with 30% of the proportion, interactive games were the most attractive online resource for students. The second and third most favored assets are fiction e-books and online magazines, with 20% and 18% of users, respectively. This is followed by the corresponding figure for students who use non-fiction e-books, at approximately 10%. The data of science journal consumers from the age of 12 to 15 ranked last, with only 6%, five times less than the most preferred resource.