The pie chart below show the comparison of different kinds of energy production of France in two years

The charts above representate the percentage of France fuel production in the last ten years specifically from 1995 to 2005. It is measured in percentage.
Overall, the percentages rose dramatically in the other fuel, thus it had the highest increase. Instead, the number fell sharply in petro. According to the data, in 1995, the proportion of energy production in petro, gas, and coal each more than a quarter of the chart. These had the superior number which were around 29%. The highest percentage came from coal by means of 29,80%. Following with that, nuclear and other had the amount consecutively 6,40% and 4,90%. Then in 2005, Other fuel and nuclear rose steadily around 3-4% from the data in 1995. In the same way, coal and gas increased slightly around 1%. In the other hand, petro dropped dramatically in 19,55%. It was the most sharply derivation in the last ten years.