The pie chart below shows the main reasons why agriculture land becomes less productive The table shows how these cause affected three regions of the world during the 1990

Two graphs are given.The rendered pie chart illustrates the information about how farming land becomes less productive;however,the provided tabular graph depicts the data on how many causes of land degradation in North America, Europe and Oceania.The data has been calibrated in percentage.
Overall,it is observed, maximum proportion of land was degrated by over-grazing,whereas,over-cultivation did not effected on oceania's land.
Having a myopic view, deforestation was effected one-third on the productivity.Moreover, over-cultivation was on the third position.No doubt, minimum percentile of worldwide land was degrated by others.In addition, over-grazing was the main reason of plummeting the productivity of land.
Moving further,in North America,land was effected by deforestation, over-cultivation and over-grazing was 0.2%,3.3% and 1.5% respectively.Furthermore, deforestation was repercussion on deforestation in Europe.Over-grazing was the cause of land degradation of approximately 5.5% in Europe.