The pie chart compares the way of accessing the news in Canada and Australia Summarise the information by selecting and reporting main features and make comparison where relevant

The pie chart compares the way of accessing the news in Canada and Australia.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting main features, and make comparison where relevant.

Overall, it is clear that major change is observed in online services, while least change is in not specified ways. Also, print services has changed drastically.

To begin with, the usage of internet in Canada and Australia stands at, 36% and 52% respectively. However, the print service in Australis was 7% which then gets doubled for Canada. Additionally, a change is not only observed in accessing print but also in radio mode, as for australia it was 2% which rose drastically for canada at around seven percent.

On the other hand, the least change experienced is in the mode of tv and not specified group. For canada and Australia, getting news from tv is almost same having 3% difference which stands around, 40% and 37% respectively. While, not specified group remain stable with no up's and down's at around 2% and 3% for Australia and Canada.