The pie chart gives information on the energy production in one country in Europe in 1995 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant Write at least 100 words

The pie chart gives information on the energy production in one country in Europe in 1995.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
Write at least 100 words.

The pie chart illustrated the proportion of energy production in a European country during 1995. Overall, what stood out from the chart was that coal, petro and gas were considerably made most in 1995. However, on the other hand, nuclear power and others were not as popular.

As can be seen from the pie chart, in 1995, coal ranked the highest production, hitting a record of 29.80%. Next, gas had a smaller percentage, which accounted for 29.63%. Despite the third rank, petro contributed 29.27% to the total figure. To sum up, coal, petro and gas were repsonsible for approximately 90% in total, becoming three most common energies.

Nuclear was not produced remarkably, only made up 6.40% in energy production in this country. Other production accounted for only 4.90%, which meant it was not useful in many ways.