The pie chart gives information on UAE government spending in 2000 The total budget was AED 315 billion Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The pie chart describes the percentage of expenditure spent by the UAE government in 2000 from AED 315 billion budget.

Overall, the majority expense was for social security, while transport was the least spending on the UAE nation budget. The expenditure measured in AED billion.

In 2000, social security was the largest expenditure accounted for about one-third of the total national budget whereas health and personal social services were approximately half from it. AED 38 billion was spent by the UAE authority for Education.

Furthermore, other expenditure and debt interest had the same cost AED 23 billion in contrast to defence solely AED 22 billion. The UAE government expended its money for Law and order, Housing the heritage and environment and Industry, agriculture & employment accounted for AED 17 billion, AED 15 billion and AED 13 billion respectively. Finally, transportation spending just cost AED 9 billion from the total national budget.