The pie chart gives information on UAE government spending in 2000 The total budget was AED 315 billion Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The pie chart denotes data regarding to UAE government expenditure on various areas including social security,personal social services besides Education in 2000.The total budget was calculated AED 315 billion.

Looking from an overall perspective,It is apparent from the given figure that the biggest slice of pie chart was taken up by social security,though quite the opposite the smallest segment of this pie chart is made up by spending on transport.

upon comparing data provided by this chart,it is obvious the second highest spending went towards health and personal services for AED 53 billion.However, the second least expenditure went on industry agriculture and employment for AED 13 billion.

Further and statistically proven,UAE government spent AED 38 billion of revenue on Education area.Considering other spending areas,Debt internet and other expenditure accounted the same amount of expenditure for AED 23 billion.