The pie chart shows the amount of money that a children s charity located in the USA spent and received in one year 2016 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The pie chart shows the amount of money that a children's charity located in the USA spent and received in one year, 2016.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The pie chart illustrate the percentage of earnings and spending of a charitable organization in the America in 2016
Overall, it is can be seen from the chart that the majority of revenue sources came from donated food while program services contributed the largest to spending. Another interesting point is that the total expenditures was marginally lower than the total income.
The primary source of financing was donated food, accounting for 86,6% of overall income sources.Community contribution made up the second highest amount of 10,4%, which was followed by program revenue, at 2,2%. other income, government grants and investment income provided only 0,8% in combined, which was insignificant compared to other sources.
Regarding expenditures, almost all total spending ( nearly 96%) went into program services. The remaining 4,2% was allocated to fundraising and management and general