The pie chart shows the online sales for retail sectors in Canada in the year 2005 2010 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The pie chart shows the online sales for retail sectors in Canada in the year 2005 & 2010.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The two pie charts compare the proportions of four various retail categories buyed from platforms in the Internet in the year 2005 and 2010.
Overall, it can be seen clearly that the figures for Video Games and Food and Beverage witnessed upward trends, while the opposite was true for those of the two remaining sectors.
Firstly, the percentage of Electronics and Appliance took the lead with 35% in 2005, followed by that of Home Furnishings (25%). Regarding Food and Beverage and Video Games, the former which stood at 22%, was nearly 5% higher than that of the latter.
Furthermore, the year 2010 saw the figure for Food and Beverage surpassing that of Electronics and Appliance to gain the top position, which constituted 32% and 30% respectively. In addition, over a fifth of total online sales belonged to Video Games in comparion with 15% of Home furnishing at the end of the given period.