The pie charts below give information about the household expenditure of an average US family in different years Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The pie charts below give information about the household expenditure of an average US family in different years.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The pie charts represent lists of two ordinary American families’ expenses in 1970 and in 2004. There is most significant change that can be seen in the proportion that went towards paying the mortgage and childcare, also, other percentages decreases slightly.
As can be seen from the pie chart, few of considerable changes are that percentage indicators of spending on food, transports and clothing have decreased almost halved. At this moment, expenditure on entertainment remained to equal 13 percent. However, in 1970 approximately quarter of household income was spent on mortgage, whereas by 2004, this one had doubled to account for half of expenditure. Also, the 1970 family spent only 1 percent of income on childcare while the 2004 family allocated ten times more of the budget to this.
Overall, in 2004 the costs of some needs were significantly reduced, if compared with 1970. These changes in family costs, which can associated with global and financial changes