The pie charts below show the average household expenditures in Japan and Malaysia in the year 2010 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The pie charts below show the average household expenditures in Japan and Malaysia in the year 2010.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The pie charts represent how different households in Japan and Malaysia expended upon five important categories percentage-wise in 2010.
Overall, it is clear that the vast majority of the budget of the Japanese was expended on other goods and services. While Malaysian people spent most of their money on housing. Only an insignificant amount of money was spent on health care in both two countries in the year 2010.
In terms of other goods and services, it accounted for 29% of the average household expenditures in Japan, 3% higher than the Malaysian counterparts. Similarly, the figure for transport in Japan was also higher than that in Malaysia. Malaysian citizens only spent half as much money as Japanese citizens on transportation.
With regards to the remaining expenses, a hefty 34% of Malaysian householder's expenditures were on housing, compared with less than a quarter of the average spending in Japan. Both two countries spent 30% left to pay for health care and food, health care sector took only 6% and 3% respectively in Japan and Malaysia.