The pie charts below show how dangerous waste products are dealt with in three countries The pie charts below show how dangerous waste products are dealt with in three countries Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown bel

The pie charts below show how dangerous waste products are dealt with in three countries. The pie charts below show how dangerous waste products are dealt with in three countries.
Write a report for a university, lecturer describing the information shown below. Write a report for a university, lecturer describing the information shown below.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make
comparisons where relevant.

The pie charts illustrate how three particular countries dispose of hazardous waste.
Overall, Sweden and the United Kingdom contribute the most dangerous waste products while Korea takes more measures to recycle.
It can be seen that while nearly 45% of dangerous rubbish is recycled in Sweden more than in Korea, the UK does not use recycling as an option to deal with waste. The most significant way to deal with waste products in the UK is destroying the waste in the underground, at 82%. The proportion of underground in Korea is nearly 35% less than the proportion of the ones in Sweden.
Destroying waste by fire in the UK accounted for an insignificant percentage, at 2%. The proportion of incineration in Korea and Sweden, at 9% and 20% respectively. Only in the UK, chemical treatment and dumping at sea solve garbage and make up the same amount, at 8 %.