The pie charts below show the online shopping sales for retail sectors in New Zealand in 2003 and 2013 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The pie charts illustrate information about the online shopping sales of four retails sectors in New Zealand in two specific years:2003 and 2013.

Overall, the percentage either for film and books had increased, whereas the sales for remaining two sectors had decreased significantly in New Zealand.

In detail, the online sales of music and books saw an escalate.Film/music accounted for above one fifth in 2003, and experienced a dramatic rise upto one third after a decade. Likewise, in 2003, the percentage of books sales was 19% and, by 2013, it had inclined to 22% with the increment of 3% in New Zealand.

However, travel and clothes had been observed a decline in online sales. As regards travel, the highest proportion was noticed with 36% in 2003, while it had remained 29% after 10 years. A considerable reduction witnessed for clothes to 16% from just below a quater in 2013 and 2003, respectively.