The pie charts below show the online shopping sales for retail sectors in New Zealand in 2003 and 2013 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The pie charts below show the online shopping sales for retail sectors in New Zealand in 2003 and 2013.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The figures illustrate the proportion of online sales for travel, film or music, books and clothes in New Zealand in two different years. In general, travel and film and music made the largest proportion of the total online sales in two unequal years.

In 2003, the online sales of travel industries in New Zealand accounted for 36% of the total sector, it was 12% higher than the clothing sector. However, in ten years, both categories had declined sharply to 29 and 16%.

Film and music made the third largest portion of the overall sales in 2003 (21%), in 2013, the figure rose to 33%. As for the sector of books, it had increased slightly from 19% in 2003 to 22% in 2013.

In conclusion, it is clear that between 2003 and 2013, the online sales of travel and clothing in New Zealand had dropped, while the sales of film and music and books had grown.