The pie charts give information about the percentage of world forest and timber in six different regions

The pie charts give information about the percentage of world forest and timber in six different regions.

The pie charts illustrate the percentage of world forest in six different regions and the number of timber distribution in each places.
Overall, it can be seen that Africa contains the largest proportion of world forest. Meanwhile, the highest figure for timber can be found in South America.
In terms of world forest, Africa's forested area accounts for the largest proportion at 27%. Additionally, Russia and North America both consist of 25% world forest. Whereas the percentage of forested area in Europe is 18%, those in South America and Asia are slightly lower, with 14% and 16% respectively.
Regarding the percentage of timber in each places, South America has the highest figure at 33%. Marginally lower is North America with 30% timber, while Russia and Europe contain relatively the same amount of timber, with only a 3% difference. Besides, there is 18% timber in Asia, which doubles that of Africa.