The pie graphs below show the result of a survey of children s activities The first graph shows the cultural and leisure activities that boys participate in whereas the second graph shows the activities in which the girls participate

The pie graphs below show the result of a survey of children's activities. The first graph shows the cultural and leisure activities that boys participate in, whereas the second graph shows the activities in which the girls participate.

The two pie chart illustrates the report on participation in free time and cultural activities of children of both sexes. Units are measured in percentage.

Overall, boys concentrated more on computer games and minimal in reading. Whereas, girls show the highest attendance in dancing. However, both genders demonstrate the same percentage in listening to music with 10%.

Regarding the survey of boys, the overwhelming majority was played computer games in 34% and basketball was 26%. Similarly, soccer and skateboarding was approximately 17% and 11% respectively. While only 2% of boys are interested in reading.

On the other hand, most of the girls are doing dancing in their extra time with 27%. Reading place the second position among girls with 21% which is 19% higher than the boys. Instead of soccer and skateboarding, girls choice of activity was netball and gymnastics which was 15% and 11% respectively. Furthermore, girl children spend less time than boys in computer games with 16%.