The plan below shows the village of Pebbleton 20 years ago and now

The yielded maps compared Pebbeton 20 years ago and how it looks nowadays.
Overall, it can be clearly seen that in two decades of time, this place became more residential and made few changes for better amenities.
Twenty years ago, in the north, had houses, and the south direction of it was lighthouse lane. In the centre West to east direction passed a road which was known as old fort road. In the northwest corner, the place was for lighthouse alongside old fort which was in the opposite direction.
The playing field was in the corner of the river, and in the West following road was a film studio. Additionally, a road bridge was the only way to go to school, which was another side of the river.
Presently, opposite the side of the lighthouse lane, new tennis courts took place—a number of houses in the north rose. The place of the lighthouse remained the same although, children playground took the place of the old fort whereas Flats took the place of a film studio, it also reconstructed.
Moreover, for go to school, new foot road constructed which pass between flats and playing field and join to the coast road.

Essays by the user: