The plans below show the site of an airport now and how it will look after redevelopment next year Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The plans below show the site of an airport now and how it will look after redevelopment next year.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The plans illustrate how the site of an airport is planned to be renovated next year. The most significant change is ten more gates in the northern area. Additionally, more services will be added to serve the customers.
The departures and arrivals entrances will not change their location but two more will be added. In the north of the airport, the concourse area is planned to be widened into two branches, which will have more gates for the customers. The walkway will be totally removed to give place to a new sky train.
The security, passport controls, and customs will remain unchanged. Shops are planned to be built on the left-hand side of the airport, between the concourse area and the security. The place to check in will move to the right side, giving place to a bag drop. So the cafe will be rebuilt in the bottom left-hand corner and a new one is planned to be constructed in the eastern area. An ATM will be built next to that. The right corner will be widened to place the car hire area.