The table below describes water usage for 3 different purposes in 6 countries in 2003 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The table below describes water usage for 3 different purposes in 6 countries in 2003.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The table illustrates the domestic, industrial, and agricultural usage of water in six distinct countries( UK, China,Japan,India,Australia, and Canada) around the world in 2003. Units are measured in percentage.

Overall, the majority of the water is used for agricultural purposes in all four countries except Canada (63%)and Australia (65%) which uses water mainly for domestic needs.

In detail, the United Kingdom and China use the highest amount of water for farming which is about 90% and 87% respectively and their other usage was below 7% of total water in 2003.

Conversely, Canada uses 32% water for industrial works compared to all other countries which shows below 15% of the same. Only five percent of water occupied for agricultural works in Canada in the given year. Similarly indu