The table below gives information about the underground railway systems in six cities Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The given tabular depicts the information about the underground railway systems in various towns from 1863 to 2001.

Looking at overall , it is shown highest data onto Paris given time of period , on the contrary side with the Tokyo city by the lowest figure .

Commencing with the underground railway systems of kilometres of the route in London and Paris was 394 and 199 , respectively . similarly the passengers per year 775 million and 1191 million between 1863 and 1900 . In addition , the kilometres of the route in Tokyo was 155 , whereas passed per the year 1172 more in 1997.

Furthermore , the varied significance in Kyoto and Los Angeles , the former has 11 kilometres of the route and later has 28 . The corresponding passenger per year in Kyoto and Los Angeles was 45 million and 50 million given time . However , the kilometres of the route in Washington DC was 11 , as compared to passenger per year 144 million in the exact nation

Essays by the user: