The table below gives information about the values NZ of exports of kiwi fruit from New Zealand to five countries between 2010 and 2012 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The table below gives information about the values (NZ$) of exports of kiwi fruit from New Zealand to five countries between 2010 and 2012.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The table data shows the comparison about the revenue of kiwi fruit trade from New Zealand to five particular countries between 2010 and 2012

Overall, there was a fluctuation in sales of consumption of kiwi. it is clear that the expediture of this production in Japan exceeded as compared to others, China also spent substantially. However, the profits from remaining place were insignificant, especially in saudi arabia with lowest spending during the same period.

In 2010, Japanese people splurged totally more than 271 million dollars, while the next most consumers were Chinese people with nearly 75 million dollars. By contrast, the gain from mexico was only 6 million dollars when those in russia and saudi arabia were approximate 1 million dollar and 290 thousand dollars respectively.

Over the three following years, there was relatively significantly increase in figures for the top 2 in the category. Whereas the volume of earned money plunge approximately half in mexico, and more than 3 times in saudi arabia. Nevertheless,there was a upward trend of using this kind of fruit in russia, albeit it augmented marginally.