The table below gives information on average hours and minutes spent by UK males and females on different daily activities

The table below gives information on average hours and minutes spent by UK males and females on different daily activities.

The table reveals the data about average time spent by men and women doing various activities per day in the UK.

From an overall perspective, it is clear that most of the time during a day is spent sleeping in both females’ and males’ life. Yet, sports activities take the least amount of time for both genders.

Looking at a column of males’ spending, we can see from the table that sleeping and time for employment study are 8. 04 and 3. 45 hours respectively, being top activities in terms of time spent. However, sports activities take very less time, 13 minutes, compared to other daily activities.

It is noticeable that women spent 3 hours of time on housework, 79 minutes more than males’ spending. By contrast, job and studying take 79 minutes longer time of men than women, 3 hours and 45 minutes and 2 hours and 26 minutes respectively.