The table below shows causes of injuries in Australia for teenagers and the general population Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features making comparisons where relevant

The table below shows causes of injuries in Australia for teenagers and the general population.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, making comparisons where relevant.

The chart below shows the causes that lead to injuries in Australia for teenagers and the other general population. The given injury rate is the result per 100,000 people. As it is shown, most of the injuries are caused by transport accidents as the injury rate is 779 for males whom ages are between 13 to 19 years, 323 is for females aged between 13 to 19, 557 for total aged 13 to 19 and 305 is the injury rate of general population that is caused by transport accidents. Least of the injuries are because of pedestrian with total teenagers rate of 36 and general population rate is 30. More of the injuries in general population are due to complications of medical care as the rate is 1431 from 100,000 and after that is due to falls with 843 injury cases. The injury rates in all other cases are highest in male teenagers as 3688 and lowest in female teenagers like 1765 and 3712 in general population.