the table below shows expenditures of four car companies on advertising in the Uk in 2002

The table chart gives information about the amount of money which spend on advertising four distinct car brands in the UK in 2002.
Overall, it is clear that TV commercial was most popular advertising format by all four car companies, while there was an opposite trend which could be seen in cinema and outdoor. Besides, Renault spent the largest amount of money on advertising during 2002.
In 2002, Cetirizine stood at tops the list expenditure on the TV commercial, at 70 million dollars, while the figure for Vauxhall was slightly lower, at 65 million dollars. Next came Renault and Rover with figures 59 million dollars and 45 million dollars respectively. In terms of press advertising, the amount of money spent by Renault was largest, at about 45 million dollars, which was a little higher than that of Rover, at 38 million dollars. By contrast, the expenditure of Vauxhall and Cetirizine accounted for the lowest position, at $8 million and $12 million in turn.
Of the other forms, the advertising spending on the radio of four car manufacturers was equal, with 15 million dollars each. Meanwhile, advertising in cinema and outdoor was the format having the lowest investment, with less than $10 million spent by each company.