The table below shows the numbers of visitors to Ashdown Museum during the year before and the year after it was refurbished The charts show the result of surveys asking visitors how satisfied they were with their visit during the same two periods

The table below shows the numbers of visitors to Ashdown Museum during the year before and the year after it was refurbished. The charts show the result of surveys asking visitors how satisfied they were with their visit, during the same two periods.

The table compares the figure for visitors to Ashdown Museum during the year before and the year after it was refurbished. Whereas the pie charts demonstrate the change in visitor's attitude toward the museum,during the same two periods.
Overall, the number of visitors to Ashdown Museum increased after the refurbishment and they tend to be more satisfied.
Having a closer look at the table, the data on visitors to Ashdown Museum rose from 74,000 to 92,000. Shift to the pie chart, the statistic of visitors feeling very satisfied went up strongly by quarter to 100% while the number of people feeling dissatisfied decreased strongly from 40% to only 15% after the day the museum was refurbished.
The data on visitors feeling satisfied increased by exactly 10% whereas the rate of people feeling very disappointed declined by half. The number of people who did not attend the survey remained unchanged at 5%.