The table below shows the results of a survey to find out what members of a city sports club about the club s activities facilities and opening hours Summarise the information

The table below shows the results of a survey to find out what members of a city sports club about the club’s activities, facilities and opening hours.
Summarise the information.

The table provides statistical data on a survey to define members' opinions about city sports club. Overall, both male and female members' comments about club's features such as range of activities, club facilities and opening hours are mainly very satisfied.
It is noticeable that the majority proportion of males' viewpoints are very satisfied with all aspects. Merely part about opening hours of not satisfied comprise around a two-fifth, other numbers of that category make up less than a tenth, thus great percentages belong to satisfied
In comparison with males' statistics, females have discrepancy in part of activities, since the proportion account for 30% for not satisfied comments and that the highest level between other categories according to the table. Furthermore, club facilities and opening hours comprise more than 60% among female opinion which is very delighted. Lastly, females satisfied rate makes up on average 30% about all features of sports club