The table below shows the results of surveys in 2000 2005 and 2010 about one university Summarise the information by selelcting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The informations describes about the comment from varitey students in 3 different years for the university aspects. This surveys was conducted on 2000, 2005 and 2010.

Overall, all the students gave the highest rating for print resources in 3 several years. They also less concern about the range of module that university offered between 2000, 2005 and 2010.

Based on the tabel, there were several aspects that reach same and almost similar percentages in several years. There were print resources, building or teaching facilities, teaching quality and the range of modules offered. However, print recources still became the highest rating along 3 years with the building or teaching facilities in the second position. In addition, the range of modules offered was decreasing fom 32 percent to 27 percent throught 10 years. Moreover, the electronic resources was increasing significantly from 45 percent to 88 percent in 2010. While the teaching quality percentage was fluctuating among 3 different years of rating.