The table below shows social and economic indicators for four countries in 1994 according to United Nations statistics Describe the information shown below in your own words

The table below shows social and economic indicators for four countries in 1994, according to United Nations statistics. Describe the information shown below in your own words.

The chart gives comparison between four nations in terms of United nations data on socio-economic indexes in 1994.

Overall, it is obvious that canada and japan seem to have the highest proportion in all figures. Whereas zaire is the least developed country with the lowest data in four fields examined, stand after peru in this survey.

In almost figures, japan has the highest position with 15760 in average income per person and 78 life expectancy at birth. canada has a slight lower data than japan, but in terms of daily calorie supply, Canadians require more than other personalities in the survey with 3326. Generally, canada and japan have the same rate with the high percentage, at 99%.

On the contrary, peru and zaire achieve the third and forth position respectively with an enormous gap with canada and peru. The annual income per person of peru and zaire are evenly less than 5% of canada which is not the highest. life expectancy at birth and the other figures of peru and zaire get the poor rate in the comparison with japan and canada. Obviously, zaire people are rarely provided chance to receive education due to their adult literacy rate, at 34% which can double to get the same rate as peru.