The table details the international tourist aarivals in millions in 8 countries in2009 and 2010 and the changes in percentage

The table details the international tourist aarivals in millions in 8 countries in2009 and 2010 and the changes( in percentage)

The given table illustrates the number of foreign visitors in 8 different countries and the changes in percentage between 2009 and 2010.
It is clear that France had the biggest number of international tourists, while hongkong had the least foreign visitors. Overall, the international visitors rose in most of the countries mentioned, except hong kong.
In 2009, while there were just 11 million visitors in Germany, the figure climbed up significantly by 109% to 23 million visitors in 2010. Similarly, the number of international tourists rose over a half in China, from 22 million to 34 million, while the respective number in Turkey grew by one-third (from 33 million to 45 million).
Such a dramatic fluctuation was not seen in the percentage and changes in France, US, Spain, UK and Hongkong. The number of visitors in US, Spain, UK and Italy increased slightly, with a mere 1,5%, 1,8%, 3,6%, 2,3% respectively. The highest number of international travellers can be seen in France with 76 million, but the figure still remains stable after a year. It was also noticeable that the percentage of visitors to Hongkong even decreased by 11%, from 10 million to 9 million.