The table shows how many employees were busy at one of four different spheres of economics in the UK in two observation years

The table shows how many employees were busy at one of four different spheres of economics in the UK in two observation years.

The chart illustrates how many employees were busy at one of four different spheres of economics in the UK in two observation years.
Looking from an overall perspective it is apparent that the numbers are not evenly distributed. The number of workers in comparison of 1998 and 2006 increased in such sectors as hotel and catering and technology, though there was a decrease in building sphere and the number of educational staff fluctuated.
As for details, the majority of people in the category of those aged between 26 to 35 was working in tech-sector (454 375). Technology in general became the most popular sphere by 2006 among every age group except 46 to 65, who were working mainly in education (54 and 19 thousand compared to 118 and 23, respectively). The number of people working at building sector nearly halved by 2006. Hotel and catering attracted more workers with the only exception among 18-25 aged ones in 2006.