Task 1 The table below shows information and predictions regarding the change in percentage of population aged 65 and above in three countries Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

• Task 1: The table below shows information and predictions regarding the change in percentage of population aged 65 and above in three countries.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The given table chart indicates predictions in the proportion of 65-age people in Canada, Germany and Uk respectively in the three consecutive years, namely 1988, 2000 and 2030.
Overall, it is illustrated apparently that over the course of the time shown, all different nations witnessed a continuous ascend. Meanwile, the firgure for the population in the UK accounted for the lowliest at the top spot.
Looking at the table in more details, the highest percentage belonged to Germany, followed by Canada and the UK. During the time shown, that of Germany surged significantly, with the firgure reaching nearly 10%. Starting at 20% in 1988, Germany reached a peak at 30% in 2030.
Regarding the remaining countries, both of Canada and UK experienced a gradual ascend, at nearly 6-10% in the end. Futhermore,whilst the Canada ended with the figure being 26% closing behind that of highest-ranking nation, the UK just made up approximately 20%.