There is no longer enough natural resources to sustain current levels of economic growth To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement

There is no longer enough natural resources to sustain current levels of economic growth. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Recently, the demands of natural resources have risen dramatically across the world due to population growth. Some people state that we have not enough resources. However, there are some individuals who disagree with this opinion.
On the other hand, there are some individuals who disagree with above-mentioned perception. The demands of natural resources will be lessen owning to improving the technology. For example, the developments of technology such as electronic cars gave a positive impact in the society. By using this, we can decline the consumption of natural resources. Eventually, we will not need natural fuel.
In conclusion, I agree with the idea that there is no longer enough natural resources to sustain this situation. In order to defense our life, the governments every countries should tackle this issue.