Topic The graph below shows relative price changes for fresh fruits and vegetables sugars and sweets and carbonated drinks between 1978 and 2009 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

Topic: The graph below shows relative price changes for fresh fruits and vegetables, sugars
and sweets, and carbonated drinks between 1978 and 2009.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make
comparisons where relevant.

A glance at the graph provides reveals relative price change in US of three different food group and the consumer price index over a period of 30 years.
It is evidence that al the lines on the graph there are trends increases, despite fluctuations. Only the increase in the price for fresh fruits and vegetables was significantly higher than in consumer price index.
In the figure, overall the same starting 60 in 1979. The food group of sugar and sweets same increase rapidly. Meanwhile, both the consumer price index and carbonated drinks were remained steady although the consumer price was 200 higher comparison the sugar and sweets.
Increasing over 300 highest in the CPI of the fresh fruits and vegetables after 1989