You are going to another country to study You would like to do a part time job while you are studying so you want to ask a friend who lives there for some help Write a letter to your friend In your letter give details of your study plans explain why you w

You are going to another country to study. You would like to do a part-time job while you are studying, so you want to ask a friend who lives there for some help.
Write a letter to your friend. In your letter
• give details of your study plans
• explain why you want to get a part-time job
• suggest how your friend could help you find a job
You should write at least 150 words.

Dear Jordan

How are you mate? I have some exciting news to share. My application to the University of Toronto has been accepted for a Bachelor's degree in Economics.This is a 3 year study program. My scheduled arrival date in Canada is the first of October 2020.

I seek your kind assistance to gain part time employment in order to support my expenses during my stay in Canada.
My work experience is as follows: waiting tables at restaurants, working in supermarkets and in a coffee shop as well.
I am available to work from four to eight in the evening Monday to Friday.
If you do not mind I would appreciate it if you can pass on my curriculum vitae to placement agencies and establishments where I can be considered for suitable part time employment.

I look forward to seeing you soon.Take care and be safe.

Cheers

Nkd